Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Introduction to me, Tori


Hello everyone!

My name is Victoria Skyes, but you can call me Tori. I am an up and coming author of the Christian Indie Authors. I have always loved reading anything I could get my hands on. Yep, I was your run of
the mill bookworm and nerd. I even had the glasses to go with it, But, that was me. I loved the idea of being whoever I wanted to be. I could swim with the dolphins, climb Mount Everest or even be a gold medalist in ice skating. All  I had to do was open a book.

I loved that feeling so much that I started writing down things myself. I started with poems. I then began to daydream about new endings to movies. I liked that so much that I created characters to go with my new endings. From
that point I was writing short stories about tree houses and secret admirers. I loved the idea of princes and romance. So, my stories got longer. The only problem, they never got the attention they needed. I never considered my passion of writing a gift from God. But, it is. Some can sing or dance. I love to write. So, I want to share my passion too.

Over the last several months, I have been working with Samantha Fury, a gifted writer and great friend of mine, on a series called Boundaries, First Kiss. We have created these fictitious stories to both entertain and reach young adults and teens. We hope to inspire those who read it to be individuals and make their own choices. Peer pressure and stress don't have to rule anyone's life.

It has been amazing to have the opportunity to be creative again. I really hope everyone enjoys reading it as much as we did writing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment